Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an autonomous organization, established under the auspices of the Government of the Punjab. The Foundation has authorized NTS to conduct entry test for approximately 300 trainers/ teachers in South. North and Center regions on temporary basis. Selected trainers will be required to conduct trainings in respective regions/ districts during summer vacations. Trainers will be paid per day Rs. 3,500/- as training fee. The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for entry test as per following:
- Age: Maximum 50 years
- Masters/4 years graduation from HEC recognized institution
- Must possess 2 years teaching experience.
- Excellent communication, dissemination and pedagogical skills.
- Applicants will be selected based on NTS test and interviews.
- Government teachers with relevant experience/ expertise are encouraged to apply. School Education Department has already exempted teachers from NOC requirement, however, candidates are required to inform their respective supervisor (subject to no other activity assigned to them)
No. of Vacancies (District Wise)
Attock 02, Bahawalnagar 16, Bahwalpur 25. Bhakkar 07, Chakwal 03,Chiniot 03, D.G. Khan 22, Faisalabad 08, Gujranwala 02. Gujrat 03, Hafizabad 01 Jhang 13, Jhelum 01, Kasur05. Khanewal 06, Khushab 05. Lahore 19. Layyah 08, Lodhran 13. Mandi Bahaudin 02 Mianwali 06, Multan 25, Muzaffargarh 44, Nankana Sahib 02. Narowal 02. Okara 06, Pakpattan 05. Rahim Yar Khan 10, Rajanpur 11, Rawalpindi 02, Sahiwal 02, Sargodha 03. Sheikhupura 03,
Sialkot 04, Toba Tek Singh 02, Vehari 12.
How to Apply:
- The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website nts.orq.pk.
- The applications must reach at the given address not later than January 12,2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
- Please submit your test fee 500/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB. UBLor ABL. Deposited amount is non refundable and nontransferable.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
6.Incomplete application/by hand submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test centre is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for test entry.
- Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
- Department have right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process.
11 Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.