National database and registration authority called “NADRA” Pakistan has announced its NADRA Biker service to facilitate different sectors of the country including Rawalpindi and Islamabad. It’s a great initiative of the Government of Pakistan. It will facilitate the public by providing them with NADRA services and different queries at their doorstep. It’s a great effort of the Federal Government of Pakistan by launching such a new service which is home-based specifically for those people who can’t visit at NADRA service centre due to their busy schedule of life or due to any other reason.
- Firstly the applicant has to call on Nada call centre helpline (+92 51 111 786 100).
- After booking, a confirmation message will be sent to the applicant and provide them with appointment details.
- NADRA officials will visit the place of the applicant as per the schedule given in the confirmation message along with their registration equipment customised box and bag etc.
- An additional fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged by that litigant as a processing fee to provide them facility at their door steps and these charges include courier-free home delivery.
- The registration process will be processed on an urgent basis with executive categories.
- As per registration policy, the registration documents will be sent to the litigants at home through courier services.
Current Processing Areas of NADRA Biker Service Project (Pilot)
It is a pilot project of the Pakistan national registration authority (NADRA). It was launched on 1st September 2022 in specific areas of Rawalpindi district and Islamabad providing them with male and female staff. Soon after NADRA biker service will be launched all over Pakistan in the coming months. let’s have a look at those areas where this facility is being provided.
|Sector G-5,6 & F-5,6
|Sector G-7,8 & F-7,8
|Sector F-10,11, E-7,8,9,11
|I-8,9,10 & H-8,9 ,12,13
|DHA Phase- II,III & V
|Bahria Town Phase I to VI
|Bharia Town Phase VII , VIII & DHA-I
|Askari I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VIII, X, XII & Askari Villas
|Chaklala Cantt & Chaklala Scheme I, II & III
For more information visit the official website of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) i.e.https://www.nadra.gov.pk/nadra-biker-service/