OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GKMC & CHIEF EXECUTIVE GROUP OF
TEACHING HOSPITALS, SWABI
|Name of Post with BPS||No. of Posts||Qualification/Experience||
|1.||Junior Clinical Technician (BPS – 09) Pathology||07||SSC with science from recognized board an certification from Recognized Institution in th relevant field.||18-30 i Years|
|2.||House Keeper BB-09||02||F.Sc Home Economics from recognized board.||18-30|
- SSC from a recognized Board.
- 02 Years experience in any recognized Govt. Institute or 05 Experience in a private Firm.
Years4.Telephone Operator BPS-0704SSC from a recognized Board.18-30
Years5.Store Keeper BPS-0603
- SSC from recognized board.
- Speed of 25 words per minute in typing.
- SSC from a recognized Board.
- Diploma in Electricity from a recognized Vocational Institute.
Years7.Security Guard BPS-0510
- SSC from a recognized Board, it Height: 5 feet 7 inches iii. Chest 33” x 34/1/2”
- Terms and Conditions:-
- Applications for Serial No.7 accompanied with complete BIO – DATA and attested Photocopies of Academics / Experience must reach to the office of the undersigned (Gynae – A Unit Haytatabad Medical Complex Phase – IV Uayatabad Peshawar) within two weeks after publication of this advertisement. Please contact Mr. Gul Afsar Khan (0301-8355855) for any query.
- CV’s along with attested photocopies of all certificates /Diphia/Degrees and CNIC etc. should be sent properly stapled with NTS application forms.
- The candidates applied for S.NoJL, must be registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medics Faculty.
- In-Service employees must apply through proper channel.
- The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Policy.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be entertained.
- NO TA/DA will be allowed to the candidate appearing in test/interview.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- NTS will charge Rs. 400/- for every application form from the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
Application form and online deposit slips are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk Applications must reach to NTS not later than the closing date.
NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, & MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their application on prescribed form along-with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is not refundable/non transferable, vih Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
ix Center or Category for test cannot be charged. Original CNIC and Roll No. Slip will have to be produced at the time of test and interview.
Note: Serial No, 7 is exempted from NTS. They’ll directly apply to the office of the undersigned (Gynae- A Unit Haytatabad Medical Complex Phase – IV Hayatabad Peshawar).
Last Date for Application Submission :
Monday, 22th December 2014
For NTS Test Date Click Here
For More Information visit NTS Official Website www.nts.org.pk