The following posts are lying vacant In Clvll/Sessions Courts, Sheikhupura. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are Invited.
|Sr.||Name of Post||Number of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit||Domicile|
|1||Stenographer (BS-16)||20||Graduate from a recognized University having minimum typing speed 50 w.p.m and 110 w.p.m of shorthand speed. Candidates having computer knowledge||18-25 years||Punjab|
|2||Computer Operator (Bs-14)||01||Bachelor of Computer SctoncesA.T from recognized Institute (Candidate having working experience will be preferred), or
(a) Graduate preferably with Physics. Math. Stats & Economics etc. (2* Division) with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from an Institute recognized by the Punjab Technical Board / Punjab University.
(b) Minimum three years experience in Computer Operations in a Govt /Semi Govt or reputed Organization.
|3||Data Entry operator (Bs-13)||23||Graduate (preferably in Computer Sciences) with at least 45 w.p.m typing speed on computer keyboard, well versed in Operating System installation / repair. MS Office (complete) and basics of Computer Hardware (candidates having experience in the relevant field shad be preferred)||20-28 Years||Punjab|
- 2 % Posts are reserved for disables. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority Issued under (disabled person (employment and rehabilitation) ordinance, 1981). Relaxation in the overage limit as per rules will be for ten years for disabled persons over and above the prescribed.
- 15 % posts are reserved for women.
- 5 % posts are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim)
- Marks for additional qualification will be given In accordance with the recruitment policy.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the posts.
- a) Candidates can download application form along with the Deposit slip of Rs. 500/- directly from the nts website (www.nts.org.pk)
- b) Test Date will be communicated through NTS website www.nts.org.pk (Time and venue will be intimated on the Roll No. slips ).
- c) Applications should reach in the NTS Islamabad office till Ol December , 2014 through post. The applications received after the due date will be rejected forthwith. Application through fax will not be entertained.
- d) NTS shall send roll number slip to the candidates at their postal addresses. In case, any candidate could not receive roll Number slips, he/she may download It from NTS website(www.nts.ora.pkj .
- e) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether their relative is already working in Civil/Session court, Sheikhupura and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
- f) The candidate already serving In government or semi government will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
- g) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their educational certificate, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- h) Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
- I) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- j) After short list out of the successful candidate in the test will be called for interview.
- k) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- l) Application which has been uploaded on NTS website, should reach till Ol December , 2014 to the National Testing Service Head Quarter 1-E , Street # 46 , Sector 1-8/2 Islamabad and the candidates are required to specifically mention the quota on which the application is being made at the right comer of the envelop.
- m) Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number In the application.
- n) Application on the prescribed form which can be download from website www.nts.org.pk
- o) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the website.
- p) Recruitment will be made In accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005.
- q) Recruitment Committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly.