The government of Bangladesh has offered 14 seats for Pakistan students in admissions of Pakistani students in MBBS / BDS course in Bangladesh medical colleges for academic year 2014 on self-finance basis under SAARC quota.
The students will be made their admission on merit bases on scores NTS Test. Provincial/regional quota will be observed as per government rules. The final selection will be made by the donor country and their decisions will be acceptable to all the parties.
- Passed qualifying examinations i-e 12th grade schooling (10+2=12 years) at a Public School/Board/University or passed in any foreign country examination, equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Passed Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
- Obtained at least 65% marks or equivalent grade in the Secondary and the Higher Secondary Examination or in equivalent examinations.
- Passed Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination not before 2010.
- Students awaiting result for F.Sc examination are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on official website www.nts.org.pk.
- Ø Applications must be received by NTS not later than 11th September 2013.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
Application form Download: Click Here
Download Advertisement: Click Here