We need just 3 minutes to make and serve for 2-4 glasses.
- 1/2 cups Almonds
- 2 tspCrushed green cardamoms
- 2cups Sugar
- 4 big cups Water
Preparation Method Badam ka Sharbat
- Soak the almonds into water for one night.
- Peel out coverings of Badam.
- Combine the sugar, water and crushed green cardamoms in a big pan.
- Boil the mixture until it stands to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool aside.
- Now add some syrup to almonds and grind it to a fine paste.
- Fill the sharbat in an air tight bottle.
- Sharbat e Badam is ready to server
For Serving add some ice-cubes and chilled water.