Ministry of Human Rights (MOHR) Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023 has been announced for the posts of Deputy Director / Project Manager ( BS – 18) and Receptionist ( BS – 07). The advertisement has been announced in Daily Express Newspapers.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on the following posts in the project titled “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC)” under the Ministry of Human Rights purely on contract basis. Read the complete details on this page of donpk.com for the MOHR Jobs 2023.
These jobs are related to federal government jobs in Pakistan under the ministry of human rights of Pakistan, so all the candidates who want to get Government jobs in Pakistan for federal govt posts can apply for these jobs.
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Apply Online Details/Description is as under:-
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Last date to apply||17-11-2023|
|Qualification Requirements||Master / Bachelor|
|No of Posts||02|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Section Officer Admin MOHR Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
List of Vacancies
- Deputy Director / Project Manager ( BS – 18)
- Receptionist ( BS – 07)
- Master’s Degree (Sociology / Social Work / Anthropology / Project Management)
- Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates apply ONLINE through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- The detailed Job descriptions can be viewed on the Ministry of Human rights website.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Candidates already working in the Government institution should apply through the proper channels.
- Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 17 November 2023
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Advertisement