For Mint chutney Recipe in Urdu we have to do following steps to make Pudina Chutney at home.
Mint Ki Chutney Ingredients:
- Mint leaves ½ cup
- Green chili ( Sabz Mirch) Pepper chopped
- Coriander (Dhani) leaves ¼ cup
- Red Onion chopped 1 ½ table spoons
- Lemon Juice 3 Tablespoons
- Water 5 Teaspoons
- Salt as for required taste
- Pepper for Required taste
- Wash the coriander and Mint leaves and pack into a bowl or Cup
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend together on medium speed of blender untill the mixture become smooth and with having no chopped pepper and mint, coriander leave.
- Pour the mixture into bowl and serve it with different spicy dishes of Pakistan.
Dear visitors if you have any problem to make mint chutney recipe at home please comment us with your email we will guide you .