- 3 Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 Large Shallot (chopped about ¼ Cup)
- 1 fresh Chilli (sliced into rounds)
- 2Cucumbers (Quartered lengthways, thinly sliced)
- 350g tomatoes halved
- Olive oil 1/4cup extra virgin
- 360 g thin green beans (trimmed)
- Fresh coriander leaves 1/3 cup (chopped)
- 1 Avocado (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1 ½ Cups corn kernels
- 1 Capsicum (seeded and diced)
Three Steps to Prepare Vegetable Salad
To make vinaigrette, grind lime peel and 1 tablespoon into medium bowl, then squeeze ¼ cup of lemon juice into bowl. Whisk in shallot and then in oil and add salt to your taste.
To prepare vegetables salad takes a large saucepan of salted water and boils it over high heat. Add beans and cook for 1-2 mins, until bright green and crisp-tender. Now drains it and transfer to a baking tray and refrigerate it. Cut beans into 1.5 cm pieces.
To serve in a large take a wide shallow, toss the beans, corn, capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes, spring onions, chilli, and half the coriander with enough vinaigrette to coat. Add tasting to season salt. Scatter avocado and remaining coriander over the bowl and your fresh Summer vegetable salad is ready to serve.