- When the eye becomes the heart, the heart becomes the eye.
- A man is happy who is happy with his Naseeb.
- Belief in God, without belief in the Prophet (SAWW), would still be unbelief.
- The world is ancient, but it has not lost its newness.
- He, who is drowned in sin, is devoid of faith in prayer.
- When Allah accepts repentance for sin, He wipes out the very memory of sin.
- Do not destroy anybody’s peace. You will find peace.
- Remove the conflict between your desires and your duties, peace will come.
- When the child is ill, the mother will know how to pray.
- One who has no beloved in the country can never love the country.
- Investigation after declaration of submission leads astray.
- Students are the real inheritors of country.
- The period before the dawn of knowledge is called the age of darkness.
- Man neither loses nor gains in this world. He just comes here and departs.
Check Rs. 750 prize bond Draw 88th 15 October 2021 Rawalpindi full list by the Central directorate national savings of Pakistan. The high-worth denomination...