Warid Glow Mifi Device keeps you connected online with best 4G LTE Speed. It’s a portable wireless router that can connect as many as multiple smartphones, tablets or laptops to experience internet at a blazing speed!
Now dont waste your time and purchase Warid miFi Device with LTE enables SIM Package from Warid Business Centers for Rs.9999/.
Get your preferred Mifi Internet plan now by logging in with your mobile number to the web self-service portal warid Telecom.
|MiFi Internet Plan||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|MiFi Smart||15GB||Rs. 1500|
|MiFi Extra||20GB||Rs. 2000|
|MiFi Ultra||35GB||Rs. 3000|
Terms and Conditions:
- warid Mifi Police offers only 35 GB/month
- MiFi device can be used on Warid’s LTE network only.
- Internet usage can be monitored through the web self-service portal Warid Telecom.
- Mifi device broadcasts WiFi connectivity for a distance of up to 30 ft.
- You will continue to access GPRS/EDGE services in areas where LTE coverage is not available.
- All prepaid customers can also change package available on web Self Service Portal.
- All Postpaid Customers for any query call 321 or nearest Franchise/Business Center for further assistance.
- Mifi Shared connections can be managed through web self-service portal.
- There can be a maximum of two secondary connections with a MiFi shared internet plan.
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is MiFi or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.
- If your Primary internet data allowance is consumed, overage charging will apply to the MiFi device. A Secondary device will be switched to individual plan selected or default charging.
- MiFi comes with built-in security features that ensure optimum security for your device. There is a unique Wifi key affixed to each device; used as the network connectivity key, compulsory for network authentication. No devices/users can access the device without proper network authentication.
- SSID and Network/Wifi key can be found at the back of the device and can be read by removing the back cover of the Mifi device