The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited, established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having network of 151 branches in the province of Punjab, with Head Office at Lahore, is looking for dynamic & high achieving individuals for the following position:-
Minimum B.Com/BBA/Agri-graduate with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 / Min 50% in case of annual system from HEC recognized institution/university.
In any branch of the concerned Division/Zone, in the Punjab.
Rs.20,175/- (Basic Pay Rs.9,355/- plus allowances) & other benefits as admissible under the PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010.
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 52
- Appointments shall be made strictly in any branch of the Zone, against which applicant will apply. (Zone-wise detail of branches is available at Bank’s website).
- Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by panel interview.
- Selected candidates will be offered regular employment on gratuity basis as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010, subject to successful completion of Probation Period.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a service bond of Two Lac, to serve the Bank for a period of atleast three years.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website:nts.org.pk.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.550/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Filled application form, original paid deposit slip along with two passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC will be sent to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Mobile phone will not be allowed in test center premises.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.