SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) was established in 2002 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP-BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations; providing banking services to the government, financial institutions and general public; conducting development finance activities; implementing export refinance scheme; performing agency functions like sale/ purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws, national saving instruments schemes etc. SBP-BSC, having its Head Office at Karachi, operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country. For further details, please visit our website www.sbp.org.pk.
Bachelors Degree with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. Candidates awaiting results as of last date of submission of applications to NTS are not eligible to apply.
Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to NTS. Age limit will be relaxed by three years for candidates belonging to FATA, Azad Kashmir, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan/Northern Areas. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test.
Registration with NTS for written test
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:-
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.orq.pk.
- Click on “On Line Registration Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user” and fill the on line registration form.
- Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad not later than November 28. 2014.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on December 14, 2014 in the major cities of country.
- NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result sheet to the candidates after announcement of result.
The candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Officer (OG-1) at SBP-BSC. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of NTS test and available number of vacancies will be invited for interview before a Selection Board. SBP-BSC reserves the right to suitably adjust the minimum qualifying marks to enhance the representation of candidates belonging to under developed areas and in order to observe the provincial/ regional quotas as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
The selected candidates will be imparted residential Theoretical Training’ at National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad and thereafter will be provided orientation at various departments of Head Office – Karachi.
During theoretical training, the trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad. Employees of SBP-BSC/SBP/NIBAF, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible daily allowance for training at NIBAF. Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees will be offered appointment as Officer (OG-1) at a consolidated monthly monetized salary of Rs. 30,000/-. They will be further entitled to other fringe benefits like medical facility for self, spouse and children, staff loans, telephone allowance, gratuity & contributory provident fund as per Bank’s rules.
Place of Posting
The selected officers will be required to work in any department/division at Head Office of SBP-BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.
After announcement of written test result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify the test can apply for the position of Officer Grade-1 (OG-1) at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at the Bank’s website www.sbp.org.pk or can be obtained free of cost from SBP-BSC Field Offices across the country after announcement of result by NTS. Duly filled in application form along with written test result sheet issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs MUST reach to the following address latest by January 12, 2015.
Personnel Management Department
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP Banking Services Corporation, Head Office
l.l. Chundrigar Road
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.