BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION, SARGODHA
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Sargodha invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment of following IT-Staff on contract basis as per Govt, of Punjab contract policy in vogue. The candidates must meet the qualification / experience/age limit as per detailed below.
|Sr. #||Name of Post||Scale||Qualification||Age limit (Years)||No. of posts|
|1.||DataManager||BS-17||M.Sc / BS (4-years) Computer Sciences or equivalent degree having two years experience of Database Administration, Data Security and Data ware Housing.||22-40||01|
|2.||‘Data Entry Supervisor||BS-16||M.Sc / BS (4-years) Computer Science or equivalent degree with 1*’ Division OR M.Sc/BS (4-years) Computer Sciences or equivalent degree with 2nd Division having three years relevant experience.||22-40||02|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||BS-11||F.Sc / F.A 2nd Division or equivalent with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer, key depression of 8000/hrs and knowledge of MS Office, Word Processing, Spread Sheet Development and composing etc. Preference will be given to those who have one year post Intermediate Diploma or degree in computer science.||22-30||03|
- The candidates are required to submit online applications through board’s website bisesargoiha.edu.pk
- The candidate will get its print after filling the necessary columns and submit to BISE Sargodha along with original bank draft and attested photocopies of relevant documents including domicile and one passport size photograph
- The detail of job descriptions and competence required for the post can be seen at Board’s website.
- All the candidates will deposit Rs.500/- in shape of demand draft drawn in favor of Secretary, BISE, Sargodha.
- The candidates who are already in service of Govt, /semi Govt, /autonomous bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel.
- The candidates are required to submit separate application for each post. Name of the post should be mentioned at the corner of envelop also.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel or not consider any application without specifying any reason.
- The applications against reserve quota shall be delt as per Govt, instructions. The candidate who will apply on reserve quota shall clearly mention the specific quota in their applications and shall mention it at the corner of envelop. The disability certificate issued by the competent authority shall only be accepted.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates who will appear for test/interview.
- The application should be complete in all respect. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained at any circumstances.
- Only short listed & eligible candidates will be called upon and will be informed for Test/Interview through their given contact cell No. only.
- Last date for the submission of applications is 10-11-2014.