Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following post for regular appointment in the Department of Polymer Engineering & Technology (CEET), University of the Punjab, Lahore.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||BPS||Age||Qualifications & Experience|
|1||Associate Engineer in Pattern Making||11||25|
Two years experience (preference will be given to the candidate with experience in extruder, molding and chemical plants).
Terms & Conditions:
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/8 1 dated 04-11-2006.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA. /DA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No objection certificate (NOC) issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve, if the applicant is selected.
- The University reserves the rights to increase/ decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Applications on prescribed proforma are available from Information Cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus and sale depot at Allama Iqbal Campus or download from the university website “www.pu.edu.pk” along with a postal order worth Rs.300/- in favor of the Treasurer Punjab University, copy of C.V., duly attested educational certificates, Computerized National Identity Card, domicile, experience letters and two recent photographs should reach in the office of the Deputy Registrar Admin.II, University of the Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore, not later than 4:00 P.M. Monday 26th of June, 2014. No extra time will be allowed.