All recruitment National Savings jobs 2015 Education qualification is Bachelor Degree and Intermediate with Experience and Computer skills in relevant fields.
Candidates from all over the Pakistan for all provinces of Pakistan can apply for national savings officer jobs 2015. Assistant national Savings officer post of BPS-14 number of vacancies announced are 5, while number of vacancies for the post of Junior national Savings officer are 354 , Stenotypist posts of 15 and Assistant and Library Assistant number of vacancies announced in national savings Pakistan are 1,1.
Download Advertisement national savings Pakistan jobs 2015 and Application form for different posts announced in National Savings of Pakistan here on www.donpk.com.
Click the links given below to download application Form and Advertisement of central directorate National Savings Pakistan jobs 2015.
National Savings Jobs 2015 Ad
Application Form for the post of Assistant National Savings Officer (BPS-14)
Application Form for the post of Assistant (BPS-14)
Application Form for the post of Stenotypist (BPS-14)
Application Form for the post of Library Assistant (BPS-12)
Application Form for the post of Junior National Savings Officer (BPS-11)
Last Date of Application Submission for National Savings of Pakistan Jobs 2015 is Sunday, 15th February 2015.
We will update NTS Test Date National Savings Jobs 2015, List of candidates for different post in Central Directorate National Savings of Pakistan and Online NTS entry Test Result for different posts here on www.donpk.com.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) as per following procedure:-
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.500/- through deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form alongwith original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to NTS Headquarters, 1-E,
- Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad not later than 15 days of publication of this advertisement
- Candidates already in Government Service shall require to apply through proper channel after qualifying written tests.
- NTS/National Savings will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to National Savings in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- Admit cards to the candidates will be sent by NTS at postal address of the candidates to appear for the written test, to be held as per date given by NTS on their website, in the major cities of country.
- All the candidate will be provisionally allowed to appear in written test, however, if any candidate is found ineligible he/she will be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process.
- On the basis of merit only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.