Mehran University has opened the admissions for Phd programs January 2014 session in following disciplines.
DIRECTORATE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
• Chemical Engineering • Construction Management • Geotechnical and Highway Engineering • Manufacturing Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • Mining Engineering • Structural Engineering • Architecture • City and Regional Planning • Civil Engineering • Energy Systems Engineering • Industrial Engineering and Management • Metallurgy and Materials Engineering • Textile Engineering • Applied Mathematics
INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS ENGINEERING
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
INSTITUTE OF WATER RESOURCES ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Water Resources Planning & Management
MEHRAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Human Resource Management (HRM)
Science & Technology Innovation Policy (STIP)
Technology & Innovation Management (TIM)
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
Computer Systems Engineering
Minimum qualification for admission to PhD degree program shall be 1st Class/Minimum 3.0 CGPA Master’s Degree (06 years university education) in the relevant field from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or degree awarding institute.
ETS GRE subject test 50% percentile Score or 60% Cumulative Score in NTS GAT subject test or 70% Score in GRE subject type test conducted by MUET university HEC approved committee.
1. Foreign Qualified Facultys
2. Air Conditioned Environment
3. Outstanding Teaching Facilities
4. Interactive Multimedia Labs (1:1 Student /PC Ratio)
5. Syllabus Designed Keeping in View Present & Future Needs of the Market
6. Pick & Drop Facility from City etc.
|Closing Date of Application||15th November, 2013|
|GRE Subject Type Test(For the disciplines not included in NTS list)||2nd December , 2013|
|Tentative List||10th December , 2013|
|Last Date of Admission||3rd January, 2014|
|Start of Session (Courses and Research Work)||6th January, 2014|
Note: For more details, please visit university website www.muet.edu.pk or contact the concerned director/co-director