Click the links given below to downlaod advertisement of islamabad Police jobs 2015 and Application Form free on this page.
Applicatoin Form download
For ASI (45 Seats)
For Constable (600 Seats)
For Driver Constable (100 Seats)
Application should reached the undersigned on prescribed application form within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
last Date of Application Submission is Tuesday, 17th February 2015
Educational Qualification. Physical Requirements & Experience
- For ASI: BA/BSC For Constable: Matric
- For Driver Constable: Matric + Valid LTV driving license..
- Minimum height for male candidates 5’x8″
- Minimum height for female candidates 5’x3
- Chest measurements 33×34 1/2 for male candidates
- Candidates have to complete 1 mile running in 7 minutes
18 to 25 years on 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement
criteria for Army men:
Education: Matric Height: 5’X8”
Age: Less than 30 Years as prescribed in police rule 1934
How to Apply:
- Application form and deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 650/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- Please complete the Application Form in all respects and send, along with attested copy of ID Card within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement by courier / registered mail to: NTS Headquarter, (Project Manager, ICTP, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. (Helpline: +92-51-844-444-1), Incomplete Applications, Applications received after closing date and Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Physical Test will include Height/Chest Measurement and Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water.
Candidates will go through in three following steps and if candidate has failed at any step then he/she will not be qualified for next step, i. 1st step will be physical test ii. 2nd step will be written test iii. 3rd step will be interview
Candidates qualified for interviews will have to go through complete medical examination (both physical & psychological) by the Medical Board, failing which candidate will be disqualified.
At the time of final selection, candidate will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false / incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/incorrect information, shall be liable to dismissed from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
Candidates from all the district, provinces/religions of Pakistan are advised to to send their applications by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter (Project Manager ICTP) 1 -E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad (Help line: +92-51 -844-444-1).
Candidate have to submit the Surety bound to serve in Islamabad Police for minimum 10 years.
Candidates are advised to keep their mobile number operational during recruitment process as all communications will also be made through given mobile number.