A leading multinational company in the service sector welcomes CVs from HR professionals to join the winning team as their “Manager HR”.Reporting directly to the Managing Director, our HR Manager is expected to have a Master’s degree in HR or Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, language proficiency (verbal and written English) with 4-6 years of experience in managing core HR functions.
- Implementation of global HR policies and procedures to support local business strategies and objectives.
- Efficient coordination with different departmental heads for ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- Building effective talent pool, succession planning for critical positions and initiatives taken forteams’ learning and development.
- Implementing efficient performance management system, being vigilant on best market HR practices and incorporating the same in current reward & management system.
- Supporting and educating department heads in rewarding and retaining the employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Career’s golden opportunity to work on global HR policies and work along with regional HR teams.
- Market competitive salary.
- Competitive benefits (Car, Fuel & Medical allowances, Provident Fund etc).
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the experience and academic requirements can send their updated C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15,h June 2014.