|Sr.#||Name of post||No.of|
|Domicile||Educational qualification||Age limit|
|01||Computer Operator (BS-14)||01||Punjab||Bachelor of Computer Sciences/I.T from recognized institute (candidate having working experience will be preferred.OR|
a. Graduation (at least 2nd division, preferably in any of these subject: Math, Stat, Economics, Physics or Commerce with: One year Diploma in Computer Sciences/I.T./Hardware from recognized institute
b. At lest two years working experience of hardware/software in a Govt. /Sami Govt. department or reputable organization
|18 to 30 years|
|02||Caretaker (BS-14)||01||Punjab||Graduate with the experience in the relevant field. (suitable candidates having experience in the relevant field may be granted relaxation in upper age limit)||18 to 30 years|
|03||Sanitary Worker (BS-01)||01||Attockdistrict||Literate having knowledge of the job||18 to 25 years|
- Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the Recruitment Policy.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts.
Rules & Regulations
- a) Candidates can download application form alongwith the deposit slip of Rs. 500/- directly from the NTS website (nts.ora.pk).
- b) Written Test will be conducted by NTS on the venue date and time, mentioned on the Roll No. Slip, to be issued by the NTS.
- c) Interview will be held at Attock on the date, time and venue, to be intimated latter on, on our website (attock.dc.lhc.aov.Dk).
- d) Applications, through post, should reach in the office of the National Testing Service (NTS), 1-E Street # 46 1-8/2 Islamabad, till 28.02.15. within office hours. The application received after the due date will be rejected forthwith. Application through fax or by hand will not be entertained. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on NTS website by the NTS.
- e) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether their relative is already working in Civil/Session court, Attock and if his/her relative is already working, the candidate will mention the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
- f) The candidate already serving in government or semi government will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
- g) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their educational/professional certificate, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- h) Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
- i) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test and interview.
- j) After short list out of the successful candidate in the written test will be called for interview.
- k) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- l) The candidates are required to specify the name of post and quota against which the application is being made at the right corner of envelop.
- m) Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
- n) Application, other than on the prescribed form will not be acceptable and treated as rejected.
- o) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the website.
- p) Recruitment will be made in accordance with the Recruitment Policy, 2004, the Punjab Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment (Miscellaneous posts) Service Rules, 2005 and other instructions of the Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- q) Recruitment Committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly.