To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Wednesday, 8th April 2015
|Name of the Posts||Basic
|Total number of vacant posts.||Station||Requisite qualification and experience as per service rules||Age|
|1.||Dispenser||BS-06||01||Gujranwala = 01||Sr. No.46.
Secondary School Certificate with Science (second division) from a recognized Board and Diploma in Dispenser class from Punjab Medical Faculty with one year’s experience.
|2.||Child Attendant||BS-05||01||Rawalpindi = 01||Sr. No.53. Secondary School Certificate with Science (second division) from a recognized Board.||20-30|
|3.||Attendant ORC Open Reception Center||BS-05||01||Multan = 01||Sr. No.52. Secondary School Certificate with Science (second division) from a recognized Board.||18-30|
|4.||Security Guard||BS-01||06||Lahore = 02 Gujranwala = 03 Sialkot = 01||Sr. No.75.
Middle pass with two years’ relevant experience as army personnel or in Government Security Services and is physical fit.
|5.||Assistant Cook||BS-01||02||Gujranwala = 02||Sr. No.74.
Literate with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
|6.||Sweeper (Male / Female)||BS-01||07||Gujranwala = 01 Faisalabad = 01 Rawalpindi = 02 Sialkot = 03||Sr. No.73.
Literate with three years’ relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) websitents.org.pk.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the Department.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
- Last date of submission of application is 8/4/ 2015.
- Number of posts can be increased / decreased without any notice.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province and can be posted any where in Punjab local residents will be given preference.
- Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the application and envelope.
- The candidates already serving in government departments should apply Through Proper Channel.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government instructions.
- No TA / DA shall be given for test/interview.
- The quota reserved for disabled, she-male, minorities, in service / retired employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to BS-04 and women quota will be observed as prescribed in the policy.