BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION, MULTAN.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who possess the domicile of Punjab Province for following vacant posts to be filled in on three years contract basis:–
|Sr.#||Name of post||Scale||Academic Qualification & experience||Age
|No. of posts|
|(BS-17)||M.Sc (Computer Science) /BS(4-years) Computer Science or equivalent degree with minimum 45% marks from institution recognized by HEC and having three years experience of web development in ASP.NET /PHP Database Management its security and warehousing. Programming and Managing in Visual Tools.||21- 30 years||01|
|(BS-17)||M.Sc/ (Computer Science) BS(4-years) Computer Science or equivalent degree with minimum 45% marks having two years experience of Database Administration, Data Security and Data ware Housing, preference will be given to those having knowledge and experience of programming and Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MS SQL/MYSQL etc.||21-30
|(BS-16)||M.Sc (Computer Science)/BS(4-years) Computer Science or equivalent degree with minimum 45% marks and having one year practical experience of programming / designing Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge and experience of programming and Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MS SQL/MYSQL.||21-30
|(BS-14)||DAE in Computer Technologies / Electronics from any institution recognized by Technical Board or equivalent. Preference will be given to Technicians having 03 years experience in relevant field in a registered national / multinational firm.||18-25
|5||Data Entry Operator||(BS-11)||B.Sc/B.A with subject of computer Science or equivalent with 45% minimum marks and typing speed of 40 wpm on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs.
F.Sc/F.A minimum 45% marks or equivalent with typing speed of 50 wpm on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs and knowledge and skill of MS Office, Word Processing, Spread Sheet Development and composing etc with one year experience.
Preference will be given to those who have one year post graduate diploma or degree in Computer Science.
- Application Form via Registered post/courier should reach to the NTS office till 05.12.2014 Application Form can be down loaded from NTS website www. Nts.org.pk.
- The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
- The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fee amounting to Rs. 600/- On Line (none refundable/none transferable) through prescribed deposit slip at the on line branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
- The candidates are required to send their application forms along with attested testimonials and the original deposit slip at the address mentioned in the form.
- NTS will send the Roll No slips only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates for the test.
- Separate Application Form must be sent for every post in case of applying for more than one category/post.
- Attach 02 attested recent passport size photos, attested copy of Educational and Experience Certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (C.N.I.C) and domicile with Application Form.
- NTS will upload Model Paper for each category.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- The application submitted through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
- The candidates securing 50% or above marks in test will be eligible for interview, however, qualifying type test speed is mandatory for the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Age Relaxation upto 05-years will be given to each candidate as per Punjab Govt. Policy. However, for female candidates 03-years will be further relaxed.
- The age will be calculated w.e.f closing date of submission of applications.
- Employees of Govt/Semi Govt. or autonomous bodies can apply through proper channel.
- 15% quota for female, 02% quota for disabled and 05% quota for minorities will be observed.
- In case of disable quota the candidate will have to submit disability certificate duly issued by concerned Competent Authority/Board.
- 05 (Five) additional marks will be given to Hafiz-e-Quran candidate having certificate as per Government policy.
- Competent Authority has a right to increase or decrease the number of posts or even cancel any category without assigning any reason.
- Only eligible applicants/short listed by NTS will be called for Test/Interview.
- The candidates must possess original documents at the time of their interview.
- Recruitment will be made under the provisions of Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 issued by the Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD, Lahore.
- No T.A/D.A. will be paid.