Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology, (BUET) Khuzdar is a public sector University providing a strong technical base for the development of the country. We provide a congenial and innovative environment to benefit our students and employees by prospecting nuance in the pedagogies and administration.
|Professor (NPS-21) Civil, CSE, Math||Associate Professor (NPS-20) Elect, CSE, Civil.||Assistant Professor (NPS-19) Civil, Electrical, CSE&S||Lecturer (NPS-18)
Civil, Elect, Mech, CSE
|Lab. Lecturer (NPS-18) Civil, Elect, Mech, CSE|
Eligibility criteria: for eligibility criteria of faculty positions, please visit https://beta.bec.qov.pk/lnsideHEC/Divisions/QALI/QADivision/Paqes/EliqibilitvCriteria.aspx
|Controller of Examinations (NPS-20)||Treasurer (NPS-20)||Director P&D (NPS-19)||Senior Engineer (NPS-18)|
|Director Sports (NPS-18)||Assistant Engineer (NPS-17)||Data analyst QEC (NPS-17)||Assistant Director Sports (NPS-16)|
|Computer Operator (NPS-16)||Shop Instructor MED (NPS-16)||Transport Officer (NPS-16)||Personnel Assistant QEC (NPS-14)|
|Office Assistant (NPS-14)||Lab Assistant MED (NPS-11)||Dispenser (NPS-8)||Junior Clerk (NPS-7)|
|Gym Fitness Centre In-charqe (NPS-7)||Steno Typist (NPS-14)||Driver (NPS-7)||Ground Man (NPS-6)|
|Indoor games In-charge (NPS-5)||Photostat Machine Operator (NPS-5)||Naib Qasid QEC (NPS-2)||Mali (NPS-2)|
Eligibility criteria:- for eligibility criteria of non-teaching positions please visit www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html
How to apply:
- Application must be submitted on prescribed application form available at university website: www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html
- The Retd Armed Forces Personal from Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
- All applications must be supported by an application processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- for NPS-16 and above and Rs.500/- for NPS-5 to NPS -15, to be deposited at UBL Khuzdar through Bank challan or in any other bank in Pakistan in shape of demand draft in favour of Treasurer BUET Khuzdar. Applicants for the positions of NPS-2 are exempted from application processing fee.
- A detail CV, motivation letter, attested copies of all the testimonials, three recent photographs must be submitted with application.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- No T.A/DA is admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications without demand draft/challan and N.O.C (for those already in service) shall not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th November, 2014.
- The university authority reserves the right increase/decrease in number of posts or do not fill any post without any reason.
- Those applied earlier vide advertisement in Daily Jang Quetta dates 21st June, 2014 need not to apply again as their previous applications will be entertained if shortlisted according to Rules.