Warid wingles 4G LTE offers Double GB Data offer for all Warid Wingle users. Warid Wingle 4G LTE is a Wireless portable dongle that can connect as many as multiple users’ tablets, smartphones to experience at blazing speed.
You can use Internet sharing option with warid wingle 4G LTE and any two of your warid friends and family members can get internet on their phones, tablets using wifi with same bill for whole month at a specific coverage of 30 feet long area.
So try to use Warid Wingle 4G LTE device to experience fastest Internet Speed of Pakistan. Buy Warid wingle Device for Rs.2500 and choose any one of the following Warid Internet plan for your wingle device.
There are total Internet Plans from Warid Telecom as Wingle Smart, Wingle Extra an Wingle Ultra See the Data volume for each Wingle plan here on this page.
|Wingle Internet Plan||Volume||Double GB Offer||Monthly Charges|
|Wingle Smart||15GB||30GB||Rs. 1500|
|Wingle Extra||20GB||40GB||Rs. 2000|
|Wingle Ultra||35GB||70GB||Rs. 3000|
Terms & Conditions:
- Wingle operates on Warid’s LTE network only.
- Internet usage can be monitored through the web self-service portal
- Double GB offer applies for only new customers
- Double GB offer is valid on both bundle and standalone product. The data volume for first three months will be doubled. If the internet bundle is switched in the first three months, the offer will become void for the user.
- For new Prepaid user, the double GB volume offer will apply on the bundle before the first recharge. So choose your bundle before first recharge.
- Wingle device broadcasts WiFi connectivity for a distance of up to 30 ft with maximum 10 devices.
- You will continue to access GPRS/EDGE services in areas where LTE coverage is not available.
- For Prepaid Customers: Package change option is available on web self-service portal
- For Postpaid Customers: Please call 321 or nearest Franchise/Business Center for further assistance.
- Shared internet plans will be available on Wingle by default. Secondary connections can be managed through the web self-service portal
- There can be a maximum of two secondary connections with a Wingle shared internet plan.
- Shared devices can be added/modified/deleted from the web self-service portal
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is Wingle or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.
- If your Primary internet data allowance is consumed, overage charging will apply to the Wingle device. A Secondary device will be switched to individual plan selected or default charging.
- Wingle comes with built-in security features that ensure optimum security for your device. There is a unique Wifi key affixed to each device; used as the network connectivity key, compulsory for network authentication. No devices/users can access the device without proper network authentication.
- SSID and Network/Wifi key can be found at the back of the device and can be read by removing the back cover of the Wingle device
- Terms, conditions and taxes apply