Sindh police Counter Terrorism department has announced 1000 constable jobs/ vacancies in October 2016 for Male and female candidates. Maximum Age limit is 25 years.
Applications are invited for the posts of constables (BPS-05) in Counter Terrorism Department from the candidates having domicile of Sindh province.
Candidates must have matriculation from any board of Secondary Education Located in Sindh Only.
Sindh police Constable Jobs 2016 in counter Terrorism Department have physical fitness level in following parameters.
Chest =33×34.5 Height = 5’x5”
Height = 5’ Walking = 800 meters in 14 minutes
- Application processing fees of Rs. 150/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those, who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 400/- separately for written test. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness and academic qualification.
- Application should not be accompanied with any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “interview” and any application having made an in-correct/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained
- The candidate who qualify the physical test shall be
- called for written/psychometric test.
- Candidates who qualify written/psychometric test shall appear in interview conducted by a recruitment committee.
- Written test, physical test and psychometric test shall be conducted by National Testing Service, Pakistan.
- Date, time and venue of test shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Written and physical test will be held at all Divisional Headquarters of Sindh Province.
- Only, those candidates who shall qualify physical, written and psychometric test of NTS, will be called for interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the copy of documents.
- Counter Terrorism Department, Sindh has to right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
How to Apply in Sindh Police constable Jobs 2016
Please, download the application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.orq.pk & sindhpolice.aov.pk. The application forms are also available at all District Headquarters. NTS representative will assist / help to fill the forms of the applicants at Divisional Headquarters.
Please, send the filled up application with the original paid copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS Headquarters 1- E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad through any courier service.
Application forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Last date of submission of application form is 28-10-2016
Please, do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
Sindh Police Constable Jobs Application Form
Download Sindh police constable jobs October 2016 application form online on donpk.com. click the link given below and download Counter Terrorsim Department (CTD) application forms on this page.
For further information please visit NTS Official website or contact UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National testing service- Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No, 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.