|S#||Name of Posts||BPS||Qualification||Age||Experience|
|1.||Manager||19||MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMDC.
Post Graduate Certificate/ Diploma in Hematology and or blood banking recognized by PMDC
|35-45||Minimum 2 years’ experience in Haematology/blood bank(s),
Preference will be given to additional 1 year experience in managerial position.
|2.||Medical Officer||17||MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMDC||25-35||Preference will be given to experience in Haemotology/Blood Bank(s).|
|17||• MBBS or
• MSc medical genetics or
• MSc with major in genetics or
• MS Nursing
|25-35||Preference will be given to experience in Counseling|
|17||Bachelor’s in medical lab. technology (BSc MLT)||25-35||Minimum 1 year experience in pathology laboratory/blood bank|
|5.||Nurses||16||BSc Nursing||25-35||Preference will be given to experience in Blood Banking or Laboratory|
|6.||Accountant||16||MBA-Finance or Bachelor’s in commerce (B.Com) or BBA||25-35||Minimum 2 years’ experience in maintaining accounts such as accounts receivable, accounts payable & petty cash|
|7.||Information Education Communication Officer (IECO)||16||Masters in Communication/ IR Journalism /Psychology||25-35||Minimum 1 year experience|
|14||• Diploma in Nursing or Diploma in laboratory technology or
|18-35||• Minimum 2 years of work experience.
Preference will be given to computer literate.
|11||• BSC (Bachelor of Computer Science)||18-30||Preference will be given to experience in office organization|
|10.||Bio Medical Technician||11||Diploma in electronics or electrical or mechanics||18-30||Preference will be given to experience in installation preventive maintenance and repair of biomedical equipments|
|11||BBA with majors in marketing or
BA Communication science
|18-30||Minimum 1 year experience in social marketing.|
|09||Diploma in laboratory technology or • FScMLT||18-30||Minimum 1 year experience in blood bank or Laboratory|
|13.||Lab Technician||09||Diploma in laboratory technology or • FScMLT||18-30||Minimum 1 year experience in pathology laboratory/blood bank|
|14.||Record Keeper /Issuing clerk||07||Intermediate and Computer Literate||18-30||Minimum 1 year of working experience in office|
|15.||Receptionist||07||Intermediate and Computer Literate||18-30||Minimum 1 year working experience|
Terms and Conditions:-
- Cv’s along with attested photocopies of all certificates / Diploma / Degrees and CNIC etc. should be sent properly stapled with NTS application forms. 2. The candidates applied for S.No.4,5, 8,12&13 must be registered with KPMedical Faculty and Nursing Board respectively. 3. In-Service employees must apply through proper channel. 4. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 5. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Policy. 6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. 7. NO TA/DA will be allowed to the candidate appearing in test / interview.
- Appointment will be made up to the project life i.e 30.06.2015 (if not extended).
- Incomplete or late submitted applications shall not be entertained
NTS will charge Rs. 400/-for every application form the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the Fee on his/her own.
2 How to Apply:
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is not refundable/ non transferable.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell phones to the examination centers.
- Candidates are required to send their application on prescribed form along-with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Applications must reach to NTS not later than the closing date.
- Applications form and online deposit slips are available on NTS Websitents.org.pk
- Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, and HBL & MCB.
- Centre or category for test cannot be changed. Original CNIC and Roll No. slip will have to be produced at the time of test and interview.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.