Click the link given below to download Punjab school Education department Jobs 2016 full advertisement in Pdf format.
To download application forms for teachers educators jobs 2016 CLICK HERE
Government of The Punjab,Punjab School Education Department (Recruitment Test for Educators 2016-2017) sample of papers content weightages are also available here. To download Educators sample papers for Entry and paper patter click the link given below.
Get full detail of teachers educators jobs 2016 nomenclature of posts, academic qualification for each each post and professional qualification for each post in Punjab School education department in all districts of Punjab.
All candidates who have bachelor degree or Master degree with professional qualification of B.Ed, M.ed or M.A(Edu) can apply for teachers Educators NTS Jobs 2016 in school Education Department.
Download Punjab School Education Department Educators Policy 2016 for teachers recruitment on Donpk.com. click the link given below to download Punjab Teachers Educators recruitment policy 2016 on this page.
Age limit for all Pakistan NTS teachers Educators Jobs 2016 is 20 to 30 years, however for those candidates who have services in any other department of Punjab Pakistan can apply through proper channels with NOC(No Objection Certificate) and have age limit of maximum 35 years for each post of Government of Punjab School Education Department jobs 2016.
Teachers Educators Jobs 2016 NTS Entry Test
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can apply for entry test of NTS Jobs 2016.
- Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the Nts application form and their NTS result shall be declared according to their mentioned domicile district. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is as under:
- Males 35 years.
- Female 38 years.
- Disable 40 years.
- In service Candidates , the period of his / her continuous service shall be excluded from his/her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 30 Years.
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
- Qualifying marks for Educators = 50% Marks.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU Website www.persp.edu.pk
- Candidates shall present original documents , along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 21st November, 2016 as per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
- No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
- Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned DCO.
- All the successful candidates of current NTS entry test (2016-2017) shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman District Recruitment Committee/DCO concerned.
- School Specific Recruitment Policy (2016-2017) for Educators (Criteria/ Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) shall be available on NTS website(www.nts.org.pk)
- BS (Honors 4 Years) in prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
- The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Educators, however the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria .Such candidates in case of selection, will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any notice.
- The candidates having BA /BSc with diploma in physical education (1 Year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or university can also apply for the Post of SESE (PET). However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
- The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM). However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years.
- Shahadat -Ul- Sanwia Aama is equivalent to SSC (Arts Group) provided the students (applicants) have passed three compulsory subjects i.e English, Urdu, and Pakistan Studies at SSC level.
Shahadat-UI- Sanwia Khasa is equivalent to HSSC (Humanities Group) Provided that students (applicant) have passed three compulsory subjects i.e. English, Urdu and Pakistan Studies at HSSC level that is in case they have passed Shahadat-UI-Sanwia Khasa before 2009. From January 2009 while afterwards passing the same they are required to pass four additional subjects i.e. English, Urdu and any two elective or optional subjects given in list of the subjects in the approved scheme of studies.
Duration of Aama+Khasa certificate is subsequent two years each.
- Test of Urdu and Arabic portion shall be conducted in Urdu and Arabic medium respectively, and rest shall be conducted in English medium.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016 for NTS Educators Jobs 2016 entry test.
- Teachers Educators NTS Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current recruitment.
- Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
How to Apply
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) Website www.persp.edu.pk
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than 31 st August. 2016
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory fortest entry.
- NTS Teachers Educators Roll Number Slips for NTS entry test can also be downloaded from NTS website.
Dear viewers please visit this page regularly as the official website of NTS will announce teachers educators Jobs 2016 NTS Entry test date you can download your Roll No slips here on this page. Donpk.com will update list of candidates for Educators jobs 2016 and Teachers Educators NTS Test result for all districts of Punjab Jobs in School Education Department. You can also download teachers educators sample papers and paper pattern for each posts of ESE, SESE, SSE and SSC in teachers Jobs 2016.