|S#||Name of Post||BPS||Total No. of
|Minimum Qualification required under relevant Service Rules.||Place of posting on appointment||Age
|Provincial/ Regional Quota for vacancies.|
B.Com with Auditing & Advanced Accounting/BBA (Finance) with at least 50% marks with current PC Operating System, MS (Word, Excel, Power Point)
|Open = 04
Children = 07
Person = 01
Open = 15 Women = 01 Minorities = 01 Sindh(U)
Open = 03 Women = 01 Sindh(R)
Open = 06 Women = 01 Minorities = 01 KPK
Women = 01 Minorities = 01 Balochistan Open =01
|2.||Junior Clerk||07||17||I.Com/D.Com (C-Grade), Typing Speed (40 wpm on PC) with current PC Operating System, and MS Word.||Duber Khwar
Children = 03
Person = 01
Open = 04 Women = 01 Sindh(U)
Open =01 Sindh(R)
Open =01 KPK
Open =01 Women = 01 Balochistan Open =01 Gilgit Baltistan Open =01 AJK
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:-
- All Candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government policy.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates for test by NTS and interview by WAPDA.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 3 years for those candidates belonging to Schedules Castes, Budhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas (Gilgit/Baltistan).
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 10 years for Government servants/WAPDA Employees who have completed two years continuous Government/WAPDA service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidate may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
Last date for submission of applications is 10 .08.2015
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Application Forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e.nts.org.pk
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record and short listing will be made by NTS and test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and later interview by the WAPDA Selection Boards.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 450/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form NTS HEADQUARTER, 1-E, STREET NO. 46, I -8/2, ISLAMABAD within 15-days of publication of advertisement (UAN: +92-51-844-444-1)
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL , UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. nts.org.pk .Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For any information regarding test, candidates may contact to NTS.