Age limit: Minimum 21 & Maximum 33 years as on closing date.
|Junior Engineer||55||a) B.Sc Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics only. (Minimum 1st Division 60% marks) from any recognized University by HEC.b) Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
c) Must have computer knowledge.
|Assistant Manager (HR & Admn)||04||MBA / MPA / MA (HRM) / M.Com / M.Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent / M.Sc or Master Degree in Economics, English, Statistics and Mathematics with minimum two 1st divisions in academic career.|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||01||a) Bachelor Degree in Law (Master in Law OR Barrister at Law degree holders will have additional advantages) and registered with Pakistan Bar Council.b) 03 years Post qualification experience including at least 03 years of law practice.|
|Assistant Manager (Store)||04||a) M.Sc (Physics / Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics), M.Com /MBA, B.Sc (Engineering) registered with PEC, B-Tech Hons. From any HEC recognized University.b) Must have computer knowledge.|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||01||M.Com /MBA (major in Finance) with 02-years experience or B.Com with 05-years post qualification experience in BPS-16 or equivalent therefore in Audit or Accounts of Government Departments / Semi Government Organization/ Corporations / Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited Companies of well repute.|
|Junior Chemist||01||B.Sc (Chemical Engineering) / M.Sc Chemistry / Chemical Technology.|
Terms of Services:
- Appointments will be made on Contract Basis for a period of one year likely to be extend / regularized on satisfactory performance.
- The successful candidates can be posted anywhere in the jurisdiction of this GHCL.
- Selected candidate will sign a surety bond on non-iudicial stamp paper while entering into service of GENCO-III and entitles to pay Rs. 50,000/- as liquidated damages in case ne resign or leaves the company / service at any time during the contract period.
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Provincial / Regional Quota shall be observed as per rules.
- Candidates applying on appropriate form for the post available on NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk will be considered for shortlisting.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test / interview.
- Already received applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates serving in Government / Semi Government departments will apply Through Proper Channel.
- Candidates awaiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- Orijginal documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Relexation in age to the candidates serving in Government / Semi Government departments shall be admissible as per Government / WAPDA Rules.
- No TA/DAfor written Test & Interview will be admissible.
- Company may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning any reason and may re-advertise the post.
- Company can increase or decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
- Candidate may contact NTS for any query /enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slip, test centers, results etc.
How to Apply:
- Application forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by NTS) and interview by
- the department.
- Candidate shall submit application form duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 450/- in favour of National Testing Service.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timing and test dates shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidate can also download their Roll No. Slip from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB (non-refundable) on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operations, NTS, Plot No. 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad, within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.