OFFICE OF THE SENIOR CIVIL JUDGE.MANDI BAHAUDDIN
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Domicile||Educational
|1||Process Server (BPS-03)||08||Mandi
|Matric||18 to 25 years|
|Literate. Healthy, Having Knowledge of the Job preferably Retired Army Servicemen.||25 to 45 years|
- 20% posts have been reserved under 20% quota for the children of working and retired employees in BS-01 to BS-07 of Civil/Sessions Courts, Mandi Bahauddin, if no suitable candidate is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit. All candidates who want to apply for the post of aforesaid reserved quota are required to submit their application on the prescribed proforma alongwith complete particulars of his father and proof of service till the target date and through proper channel, in case of Government servant.
- 5% posts has been reserved under 5% quota for minorities(non-Muslim), if no suitable candidate is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit.
- 2% posts has been reserved under 2% disabled quota. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by competent authority under Disabled Person(Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. Relaxation in the overage limit as per rule will be for five years over and above the prescribed age limit.
Rules & Regulations:
- The permanent address of candidate mentioned in his CNIC shall be treated as District of Domicile.
- Candidates can download application form alongwith the deposit slip of Rs.500/- for the posts of Process Server (nts.org.pk) through NTS and For the post of Chowkidar candidates shall submit application on plain paper alongwith attested copies of documents with two fresh photograph in the office of Senior Civil Judge Mandi Bahauddin .
- Hi) Test for the post of Process Server shall be held at Mandi Bahauddin(Date, Time and venue shall be intimated on the Roll No. slips and NTS website), iv) List of eligible candidates for the post of Process Server shall be uploaded on NTS website. NTS shall send roll number slip to the candidates at their postal addresses. In case, any candidate could not receive roll number slip, he/she may download it from NTS website(nts.org.pk)
- V) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether their relative is already working in Civil/Sessions Courts, Mandi Bahauddin and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
- The candidate already serving in government or semi government will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
- The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their educational certificate, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview, incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
- Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- For the post of Process Server, Only short listed candidates who qualify in the test will be called for interview
Xi) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Applications for the post of Process Server on the prescribed form, which has been uploaded on NTS website, should reach till 08.2014to the National Testing Service 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/I, Islamabad while applications for the post of Chowkidar should reach in the office of Senior Civil Judge. Mandi Bahauddin till 08.12.2014.
- The candidates are required to specifically mention the quota on which the application is being made at the right corner of the envelope. The applications received after the due date will be rejected forthwith. Application through fax will not be entertained.
- List of eligible/shortlisted candidates for the post of Chowkidar will be displayed on 12.2014 and date of interview will be 17.12.2014 at 09.30 AM. in the office of Senior Civil Judge Mandi Bahauddin.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
- The authority is competent to short list the candidates.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil and Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005.
- Recruitment committee has the right to withhold the entire result or partly and Recruitment committee reserves its right to increase or decrease the number of post or not to fill any