|POST||BS||NO OF POSTS||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||AGE LIMIT (MM-MAX)|
|17||03||MBA or equivalent with 3-years experience OR
M.Com with S-years experience OR B.Com with 7-years
|2.||Sub Engineer (Survey)||11||10||3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized institution In Civil Technology||21-30|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||10||07||Intermediate, D.Com, l.Com, DCS or equivalent.
Must qualify Data Entry Test 10,000 Key depression per hour, Preference will be given to those haUng previous knowledge of Word Processing.
- Preference shal I be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- The Upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to th-dr fulfillment of other conditions. f
- The Candidates already working in the Government/Se vi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC is’ tied by their employer at the time of interview.
- In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible.
Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the
Application Form which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website, (www.nts.org.pk) YX
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the rak of his/her academics. NTS test (to
be conducted by National Testing Service) and intenubw, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in *aay particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process. . O
- Candidates shall submit Application Form^wbfilled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 800/- for Assistant DirectofAcfeounts(BS-17) post and Rs. 500/- for Sub Engineer Survey(BS-11) and Data Entw^perator(BS-10) in favour of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on Umaddress mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branchmUBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application formd(y$hloaded from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of appficxrens is 24.11.2014.
- Incomplete applications opSBpKcations carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candiahtgs who have completed the degree required fora specific post should apply. Candidates^) whom final transcript has hot been issued shall not be considered. (A level q^naidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final CandidatesJisfcshal 1 be available on NTS website on 01.12.2014. NTS will announce the test date onm website after submission of appn: ition deadline.
- Roll No. slips§nd test centre details shall be separately * ispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS tu .core and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
- Sample paper shall be avai lable on the NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centres, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.