These Kebabs are very spicy and healthy for your best choice. It is used as an Asian or Middle Eastern food. It can be served with yogurt, flat bread, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
Cook Time: 5 Mins
Ready Time: 80 Mins
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 28 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Make a paste of Garlic with mix up Salt using mortar and pestle.
- Take a big bowl and mix the garlic into the lamb along with the onion, parsley, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, and pepper until it well blended.
- Make 28 balls of that mixture. Form each ball around the tip of a skewer, flattening into a 2 inch oval; repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Place the kebabs onto the baking sheet, cover with clothe and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or maximum of 12 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the lamb has cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 6 minutes for medium.