115 Scholarship Awards Criteria
|Age Group||8 to 11 Years||11 to 16 Years||16 to 18 Years||17 to 21 Years|
Registered Students of 3rd to 5th Grade
|Registered Students of 6th- 8th Grade||Registered Students of 9th and 10th Grade of government Schools only
|Registered Students of 11th to 13th Grade (under 14 years of study) of Govt Colleges or 9th and 10th Grade or 0 levels (02 & 03) of Private Schools|
|School Category||Public or Private||Public or Private||Public / Gov.||Public or Private|
|Number of Awards||20||20||30||45|
|Financial Award||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Submission Deadline||13th March 2015|
|Test Date||30th March 2015|
ETS Awards Application Form:
- Step1: Register yourself in relevant English Language Assessment (TOEFL or TOEIC) with NTS
- Step 2: Registration forms are available on www.nts.org.pk
- Step 3: Registrations forms should be duly verified by the Head of Institute/college/School,
- Step 4: Complete and duly verified Registrations forms along with the attested copy of CNIC/ Form B should be sent to:
- Assistant Director,
- NTS-ETS Scholarships, National Testing Service-Pakistan, 1-E, Street # 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
- Step 5: Every registered student who appears in the test, will receive International English Language Score Report and Certification from ETS-USA
- Step 6: Scholarship awards will be declared on 11th April 2015
- No form will be entertained if it is not verified by Head of Institute/College/School, or having incomplete information, or attested copy of CNIC/Form B have not been attached.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of Merit & Present Demographic Location mentioned in CNIC/Form B.
- NTS Scholarship Management Committee decision will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of Law.