At BOK. we provide you with the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with us. The Bank has a conducive environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. So. if you are a fresh graduate with a flair for accepting challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment then this is your chance to have an exciting career.
Qualification: Candidates having post graduate/16 years of formal education from HEC recognized Pakistani or reputed Foreign university: MBA’MPA/M.COWM.A Economics/Statictics/Mathematics/Agriculture /B.Sc.(Hons)Business/Economics/BBA(Hons)4years/BCS(Hons)/BIT(HONS)/ACCA.
CGPA’ DIVISION: Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or at least 75% marks (where GPA system is not applicable).
Age: Maximum 28 years as on 31 st December. 2014. (Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have completed their degrees and obtained their final transcripts from their universities in original)
The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of written test and available number of vacancies will be invited to appear for Group Discussion. Only the candidates who qualify the Group Discussion phase would be eligible to appear before an interview panel. Final selection will depend on the marks obtained in the Written Test. Group Discussion and Interview(s) in order of merit.
How to Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Please submit your test fee of Rs.600/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB. UBL or ABL. (non-refundable and non-transferrable) in favour of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
- Applications must be received latest by 6th April, 2015.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to National Testing Service-Pakistan. Headquarters. Islamabad on Prescribed form alongwith online deposit slip (Original).
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
• The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan at all major cities of Pakistan.
All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administrated by NTS.
However, if any candidate is found NOT ELIGIBLE He/She can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process